Monday 25 July 2011

Human Rights;

If you are reading this, then you have the privilege of being able to watch a wonderful video that I wanted to share with you. I just recently watched this video thanks to a beautiful friend of mine, Claire.

Go check out her blog; She is truly inspiring!
http://clairelizabethh.blogspot.com/

It was so amazing that I felt that the more places I could post it, the better. I hope and am sure that Claire won't mind that I am replicating her idea of posting it on my blog as she did.

It's something I think about every day and about what I can do to help make this world a happier, safer and more just place to live in for all.

So, what do you take for advantage, that so many go without?
What can you do to contribute to making human rights available for all people?

It might not be you're reality, but it is for so many others.

 
Thank you Clairey for inspiring this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment