Monday 4 July 2011

Day 3;

-A Letter to a Friend; Amazing Friend.

Dear Brodes,

You give of yourself abundantly to people with true concern and understanding, without casting any judgement. You're always honest with me, no matter the circumstance, which I respect a great deal.

You have been an amazing support to me in moments when I've needed a friend the most and have inspired me by your incredible strength and faith.
Thanks for reminding me to be myself and to not take crap from anyone.

Your friendship is a true blessing to me and I value every opportunity to get to know you better. I hope that I will always be able to count you as a friend.

Always here for you buddy, never stop being the amazing person you are.

Love Shark 

P.s Thank you for understanding why sand is so gross :)

No comments:

Post a Comment