Monday 18 July 2011

Day 12;

A letter of you're choice.

Dear Kass,

Having the chance to get to know you better this year, since you've been in Adelaide, has been wonderful.
You've made such a huge impact on our community and congregation already and you've definitely made a huge impact to me since being here.
You seem to bring an immeasurable amount of joy and generosity with you in whatever you do, which truly brighten peoples days.
Whether it's sushi  and a chat, or donating blood, or just anything really...you're always a pleasure to spend time with and I'm really grateful for the opportunity to get to know you better.
I do feel truly blessed by your friendship and cannot thank you enough for the support and inspiration you have given me. I think most of all, you have inspired the confidence in me to achieve what I now know I am capable of, with the youth group, amounst other things. The list in my mind of things to thank you for is ridiculously long, but I hope this can come close to expressing just how much I appreciate your presence in my life this year.
They honestly couldn't have picked a more perfect person to send to Adelaide for this job.

If there is ever anything I can do for you, know that I am always here for you, friend.

Love,
Shar

No comments:

Post a Comment